Finance Manager, Arnhem Land
This is no ordinary desk job. As a member of the senior management team in our Arnhem Land programme you are at the sharp end of transformation, as you work with our partners to reach isolated communities.
You will lead a team that will be instrumental in helping MAF to achieve its vision. You will need to inspire the team, and work with local partners, regulatory authorities and country officials to achieve the programme goals. You will ensure all financial activities in the programme are carried out within the approved annual budget by monitoring internal control systems and taking corrective action where necessary.
In addition, you will monitor and protect the financial and legal health of the Arnhem Land Operations. This will include reporting for all tax and legal matters, internal management accounting and external financial reporting.
Qualifications, skills and experience
Essential requirements include:
• Qualified accountant (CA or CPA or equivalent)
• Experience in preparing budgets and accounts
• Experience in accounting systems and internal control procedures
• Experience in managing relationships with auditors, bankers, and lawyers
• Cross cultural experience
• Knowledge of reporting requirements of Australia
Download an enquirer’s pack here: Work With Us