Short Term Deputy Country Director, South Sudan
From time to time short term opportunities become available serving in one of our programmes. These can be from 6 – 12 months and are usually salaried. We look for people who have a real heart for our ministry in reaching some of the most isolated people across the world.
We currently have an opportunity for a Deputy Country Director in our South Sudan programme on a short term basis. You must have previous experience working at a management level ideally in aviation or equivalent in a cross cultural environment.
The key for this role is to support the Country Director and leadership team in realising the vision, values and strategic plans. You will undertake delegated responsibility for programme functions as directed by the Country Director and on occasions deputises for the Country Director.
Qualifications, skills and experience
• Graduate or equivalent experience
• Verbal, abstract and numerical reasoning
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Team management and / or project management experience involving working with others
• Able to read financial reports
• Experience of working within aviation or related field is preferred
• Cross cultural experience preferred