Quality Manager, PNG
Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) is a unique organisation wusing aircraft to deliver help and hope across the developing world for the past 70 years. Papua New Guinea is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. It is also one of the most rural, with 8-+% of its popuation living in very remote areas and isolated by the rugged terain. For these communities, MAF’s flight and freight services are not a luxury, but a lifeline!
We require a Quality Manager to ensure we meet all quality standards in accordance with global regulations in this programme. This will be a great opportunity to work alongside the international quality team and the Country Director. You will also be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS).
You will ensure that all quality standards are met and followed by the programme through:
• Maintaining a Quality Management System
• Establishing corrective and preventative actions
• Promoting and improving the overall quality culture
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect cross culturally
• Relevant licenses required by national authorities
• 3 years working in the quality industry
• Higher (post-secondary) education in a relevant field
• Previous experience within an aviation environment
• Project management experience
• Audit training