Programme Manager, Angola
Angola is a country which has experienced many years of civil war, people do not have access to any type of health-care and standards of living are very low.
For over 25 years MAF has been providing emergency medevac services, delivering much needed equipment to rural hospitals and enabling health-care professionals to reach some of the most isolated communities in this country.
MAF are now looking for a Programme Manager who is an experienced team manager with excellent organisational skills and a detailed understanding of the cross cultural context to continue heading up this invaluable work. The role will be to plan, direct, facilitate and co-ordinate MAF operations in Angola.
* There will be a requirement for international travel and performance of duties in offices, meeting rooms, and hangar environments located in Angola and Namibia.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- You will hold a BA Degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Team management and/or project management experience involving working with others
- Personal experience working in a developing country
- Experience working in aviation or related field; MAF field experience preferable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and and knowledge of the Portuguese language
- Solid aptitude and skills in numerical, abstract, and conceptual reasoning