Partnership Development Manager, South Sudan
South Sudan is a dynamic country with an ever-changing environment.
The country bears the scars from many years of civil war; roads are impassable making it difficult for people to have reliable access to essential food and medical services. MAF seeks to work with its partners in the country to bridge this gap.
With many NGOs working in the country we are now looking for someone who has the ability to establish and maintain close relationships with these potential partners. You will then facilitate and develop flight solutions that meet their needs and multiplies the impact of their services.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- University education or equivalent experience in partnership development and institutional donors
- Aptitude in verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning
- Demonstrated ability to be able to build and maintain good relationships with all levels of the organisation
- Valid drivers license
- Self-starter, strategist, analytical, commercially-focused and a team player
- Business / Partnership development or sales and marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills including public speaking
- Financial management experience
- Knowledge of missiological thinking and practices