Non-Executive Board Member (voluntary position)
MAF Australia are accepting expressions of interest for a Non-Executive Board Member who is highly proficient in either of the following areas:
Human Resources/ Recruitment
A non-executive Board Member is a member of an organisation’s board who is not part of the Boards executive team. Board members do not engage in the day-to-day management of the organisation but are involved in governance and oversight of policy and direction.
As a Board, work collaboratively with the CEO to provide visionary and strategic leadership to the MAF Australia group.
• Ensure a high level of organisational accountability and transparency to all stakeholders.
• Be a model of MAF values, principles, and leading practices.
• Ensure the accountability of the CEO and itself.
• Seek Godly wisdom for MAF and its mission.
• Collaborate with the CEO to develop the brand of MAF across Australia.
• Create and review governance policy and oversee and monitor the implementation of approved
management policies and associated procedures.
• Maintain an active interest in matters impacting MAF services.
• Bring relevant knowledge and prayerful consideration to all matters.
• Act in accordance with Australian law and the Constitutions.
• Enable the CEO to be the operational leader of the organisation, being the only employee of the
• Ensure the highest standards of ethical behaviour and corporate accountability.
• Promote and support the work of MAF among the wider Christian community.
• Act as a sounding board for matters on which the CEO seeks the advice and wisdom of Board
If you have any further questions, please contact Kuren Galant on 1800 987 221.
To express your Interest, kindly forward your most recent resume, along with a cover letter marked ‘confidential’ to [email protected]
MAF Australia group reserves the right to fill the position by invitation, make an interim appointment or to re-advertise positions.