Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Various Locations)
Our Engineers keep our planes flying!
Our aircraft land on some of the most challenging terrain you can imagine. Safety is key so the skill that an engineer brings to our aircraft is essential.
We are currently looking for LAMEs to join our teams in Australia (Arnhem Land, NT and Mareeba, QLD) and Uganda, to help maintain our fleet of Single Engine Turbine and Single Engine Piston aircraft.
If you are interested in combining your engineering skills with the opportunity for mission this could be the job for you
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Secondary School completion certificate
• ICAO Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence without type rating
• Completion of approved aircraft maintenance engineer pre-employment course
• Aptitude in verbal, non-verbal, numerical and mechanical reasoning
• 5 years of aviation maintenance experience (can be concurrent with obtaining licence)
• Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance
- Arnhem Land