Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Australia
Our Engineers keep our planes flying!
Our aircraft land on some of the most challenging terrain you can imagine. Safety is key so the skill that an engineer brings to our aircraft is essential.
We are currently looking for LAMEs to join our teams in Mareeba and Arnhem Land, to help maintain our fleet of Single Engine Turbine and Single Engine Piston aircraft.
If you are interested in combining your engineering skills with the opportunity for mission this could be the job for you.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Secondary School completion certificate
- ICAO Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence
- Completion of approved aircraft maintenance engineer pre-employment course
- Aptitude in verbal, non-verbal, numerical and mechanical reasoning
- 5 years of aviation maintenance experience (can be concurrent with obtaining licence)
- Human Factors in Aviation Maintenance
- Part 145 certified
- Arnhem Land