Gifts in Wills Specialist, Bella Vista, NSW
MAF is a unique ministry focused on sharing God’s love through aviation and has been reaching the most remote people and places in the world for over 75 years!
Is giving others the precious gift of your undivided time and attention something that you’re known for? This may be your chance to make your mark by inspiring others to give and be blessed with the knowledge that they are supporting a ministry that changes lives and legacies.
If you’re ready to use your solid track record in coordinating Gifts in Wills and your exemplary relationship skills to be part of something bigger, this exciting, challenging and extremely rewarding newly created position could have your name on it!
The overall objective of this role is to deepen engagement with existing donors, as well as the general public. You will be ensuring a great supporter experience by establishing trust and genuine connection. A seasoned professional is required to build and nurture authentic relationships with potential and existing donors, as well as pioneer the development of a Gifts in Wills strategy for MAF Australia.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• An exceptional interpersonal skillset (verbal, written, phone, and in person) with an ability to build easy and natural rapport with individuals across a wide range of ages and backgrounds.
• Outstanding relationship building skills and the ability to inspire confidence in the donor’s decision to include MAF in their wills.
• Experience in Ministry, either as an employee or in a voluntary capacity.
• A Solid track-record in Gifts in Wills for a minimum of 5 years.
What’s great about working with MAF Australia?
• Our leaders have exceptional interest in your development and career progression – you will have opportunities to develop your skills to support the work of MAF.
• A fun and uplifting team environment with supportive leadership.
• A flexible working environment.
• MAF is a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI). This allows staff to salary package up to $15,900 per year in tax-free fringe benefits, which can lead to significant tax savings.
If you feel prompted to further explore this, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your CV and a one-page cover letter addressing the selection criteria to the Recruitment team via the ‘Enquire Now’ button below and if you have any questions, please call us at 1800 987 221.
Please note: This is a full-time role, based at the MAF Australia offices in Bella Vista, New South Wales.
You must have the legal right to work in Australia. We will require a background check including a National Criminal History check. Acceptance of and adherence to MAF’s purpose, vision and values is an essential condition of employment.