Finance Manager, Bella Vista, NSW, Australia
Are you an experienced financial services professional? Do you have a heart for missions? Are you looking for an opportunity to connect your professional skills with your passion?
MAF Australia is looking for an experienced financial services professional with senior management experience to join our team as our new Finance Manager.
MAF is a Christian organisation that provides aviation services for people living in remote areas around the world. For over 70 years, MAF has been sharing God’s love through aviation and technology. MAF Australia’s mission is to promote MAF’s transformational aviation and communications ministry in Australia and to source the prayer, people and provision to enable MAF’s global operations.
The Finance Manager will contribute to MAF’s mission by providing highly professional, knowledgeable, financial and fiscal management to all of the MAF Australia entities. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, administration and compliance requirements of MAF Australia. They will also play a key role in reporting financial information to management, the Board, donors/sponsors and mission staff in a timely manner.
This role requires business and financial acumen, administration skills and significant management experience at a senior level. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders will be essential for success.
• Certified Accountant or Certified Practicing Accountant
• Extensive experience in financial and administration services at a senior level
• Strong understanding of leadership and operations
• Proficient in MYOB, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce or similar software packages
• Proven ability to work autonomously and to manage others effectively
• Demonstrated alignment with the organisational values, purpose, vision, statement of beliefs and objective
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to speak at church events and business functions when required
• Current Australian driver’s license and own car
This is a full-time role, based at the MAF Australia offices in Bella Vista. Some interstate and/or overseas travel will be required.
For further information, including a position description, contact the MAF Australia Recruitment Team on 800 987 221 or by email to [email protected]
To apply, please email your CV and a one-page cover letter to the Recruitment Manager, Kuren Galant, at [email protected]