Executive Assistant to the Country Director, PNG
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want to use your skills in administration to support to the work of MAF reaching some of the most isolated communities across the world?
MAF is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work with the PNG Country Director. The EA will assist the Country Director in the day to day tasks of the organisation including management of diaries, events and meetings, taking minutes and managing subsequent actions.
Other duties will include liaising with government ministers, departments and other organisations. This role has a high level of authority to help manage and represent the needs and interests relating to the activities of the MAF PNG Country Director.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Good secondary school education with a high proficiency in English
• Proficiency in the range of MS Office tools
• 3 years’ experience as an executive assistant, including liaison, publication and communications experience
• Experience of working in a cross cultural environment
• Knowledge of the aviation industry, its terminology and regulations