Executive Assistant and HR Officer, Arnhem Land
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Executive Assistant and HR Officer who will work closely with the Programme Manager (PM), members of the Leadership team and the HR team to support Programme function and handle a variety of complex administrative activities and at times sensitive situations.
The role involves organising and coordinating Arnhem Land events in partnership with the team, providing HR administration support to the programme in consultation with the HR Team and the coordination of visitors in programme inquiries, schedule, and accommodation.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia and should also have a strong desire to deliver high quality support services to the Programme Manager and other MAF staff.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Qualification in administration or equivalent
- Proficient Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Administration Skills including minute taking, planning and facilitating meeting and conferences
- Previous HR Experience
- Excellent communication skills including a good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to be discreet and protect confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work load
- Arnhem Land