Deputy Director of Maintenance, South Sudan
Our aircraft land in some of the most challenging conditions and environments.
We have an excellent engineering team behind the scenes maintaining our aircraft and are now looking for aDeputy Director of Maintenance to ensure that MAF’s flight operations in South Sudan operate efficiently, that all scheduled aircraft maintenance is accomplished within allowable time-frames and that any defects are rectified correctly.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Formal training in an aviation discipline
• Significant experience in aviation maintenance or flight operations
• Ability to make decisions based on values driven framework, particularly when resolving conflicting priorities.
• Ability to communicate clearly across both geographical and cultural boundaries.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Computer literate