Deputy Country Director, South Sudan
Would you like to be instrumental in helping MAF to achieve our vision? Can you inspire a team? Work with local partners, regulatory authorities and Country officials to achieve the programme goals?
We are looking for a Deputy Country Director to join our South Sudan team. Are you someone who can ensure all operational activities in the Programme are carried out to a high standard?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Aptitude in verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning
• Excellent spoken and written English. Some programmes also require fluent French.
• University graduate or equivalent experience
• Either team management experience and/or project management experience involving working with
• Personal experience of working in a developing country
• Experience of working in aviation or related field
• Strong interpersonal skills