Chief Pilot, Arnhem Land
MAF brings hope to some of the most isolated communities in the world. Would you like to be part of this? We are on the hunt for a Chief Pilot.
The role is a full time position with MAF operation under Arnhem Land Community Airlines. You will be responsible to the Programme Manager for the conduct of all flying operations in our Arnhem Land programme.
Here’s what the Programme Manager says about working in Arnhem Land:
Qualifications, skills and experience
• Commercial Pilot’s Licence
• Command Instrument Rating
• Aviation Medical – Class 1
• Must have Flight Instructor Ratings or be willing to obtain an Australian Flight Instructor Qualifications
• A minimum of 2000 Total Time flying experience
• Some leadership and management experience highly recommended
• A minimum of 500 hours experience on relevant aircraft types
• CASA approval