Building Maintenance Tradesperson, Arnhem Land
Are you currently working in construction and wondering whether you could use your skills to support the work of MAF reaching some of the most isolated communities across the world?
We are looking for an experienced Building Maintenance Trades-person to join our Arnhem Land programme. You will carry out ongoing maintenance and work on future construction projects, effectively supporting the Building Maintenance Program.
Here’s what the Programme Manager says about working in Arnhem Land:
Qualifications, skills and experience
• Basic trade entry qualification such as certificate in construction or trade specific certificate.
• Relevant experience in building, plumbing, painting or electrical work
• Practical experience in building and/or construction environment
• Be willing to travel and temporarily live in Aboriginal communities where MAF staff work and be sensitive to the Aboriginal culture
• Organised, methodical and responsible work habits; flexible and adaptive approach to problems.