Area Director of Maintenance, Kenya
Reaching isolated people is only achievable thanks to our engineering team.
Our aircraft land in all conditions and environments, they can only do so because of the phenomenal engineering team that keep them airworthy. Safety is imperative so the skills that an engineer brings to our range of aircraft is essential. We operate mainly single engine turbine and single engine piston aircraft.
We now need an Area Director of Maintenance to ensure that MAF’s flight operations in Kenya, South Sudan and Tanzania operate with airworthy aircraft, that all scheduled aircraft maintenance is accomplished within allowable time-frames and that any defects are rectified correctly.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• EASA or equivalent Maintenance Engineer Licence with appropriate type ratings.
• Three years experience maintaining fixed wing aircraft including at least one year certifying aircraft for release to service.
• Ability to make decisions based on values driven framework, particularly when resolving conflicting priorities.
• Ability to communicate clearly across both geographical and cultural boundaries.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Computer literate